TREKKING OLLEROS CHAVIN: 03 DAYS - 02 NIGHTS
Maximum altitude: --
Difficulty: Easy - Moderate.
Duration: 03 days / 02 nights.
Best Season: April – October.
Location: Cordillera Blanca.
Average temperature: Between 13°C - 23°C day/ at night -03°C to -1°C.
DAY 01: HUARAZ - CANREY CHICO - TZACRACANCHA 3800M.
we leave from Huaraz at 8:00 am with a private minivan it transfer us to Olleros village at 3450masl, we will get this village at 9:00am approximately on this place the llamas drives and llamas will be waiting for us, from thisplace we will start to hike for around 5 hours to the fist campsite called Tzacracancha at 3800m.
DAY 02: TZACRACANCHA - SHONQOPAMPA 3850M.
First breakfast at the campsite after that we wil strat to hike up at 8:00am we hike for around 4 hours and we will get Yanashallash Pass 4750m at noon we will have lunch, enjoying the panoramic view, after it we will go descend till second campsite at 3850m, this day we have enjoyed walking in the Pre-Inka trail stone paved some parts, then we will start zigzag path to go down to Shonkopampa.
DAY 03: SHONQOPAMPA - CHAVIN DE HUANTAR - HUARAZ
After the breakfast we will start to descend passing many villages we will get to Chavin de Huantar district at 3100m after 4 hours, Chavín de Huantar is an archeological site is one of them oldest cultures from South America, this culture was ruled by priests, in the oldest castle we can find the Lanzon god, on this archeological place you will find many mysterious about gods, sacrifice, art, architect after to get information more about this culture we will aboard the private minivan on the way we will pass Cahuish Tunnel at 4450m, we will be in Huaraz at 5 o’ clock and transfer to the hotel in Huaraz.
- 5 MEALS PER DAY
- BREAKFAST: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.…
- SNACK: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweets drinks.
- LUNCH: salads, soups, rice, chicken, coca tea.
- TEA TIME: different hot drinking’s, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, crackers, popcorn, pizza, and Tequeños.
- DINNER: different kind of soups, salads, main courses, pasta, chicken, trout, beef, VEGETARIAN FOOD, dessert, hot wine.
- SLEEPING TENT 04 season
- SPECIAL MAT. (2 MT tall)
- Kitchen tent
- Dining ten
- Toilet tent
- Certificated Trekking guide (average English speaking)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver.
- 05 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys (Bring a dry bag, we provide duffle bags)
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit (altitude sickness)
- Private transport
- Hot water every afternoon to clean up your hands and face (no shower)
- We provide boiled water to fill your bottle after day first.
- Include last day typical meal and drink (Huaraz)
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have we can help you to rent)
- Personal Trekking gear
- First day breakfast
- Entrance Fee (s/ 60.00 soles)
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer - Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food (restaurant) and beverages
- Emergency Horse
- Nights Hotel in Huaraz.
PARTICIPANTS: 05 to 09
KIND OF TOURS: GROUP SERVICE
COST PER PERSON: 199, 99 USD Dollars
DISCOUNT: 5 % Booking 12 months in advance
KIND OF SERVICE: BUSINESS CLASS
|JUNE 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 04||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 13||02 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMEND TO BRING
- 2 wicking t-shirts
- 2-3 hiking pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 2 sets of hiking socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Warm, down jacket
- 1 Rain jacket
- 1 rain pants (depend of the season)
- 1 sun hat
- 1 wool hat
- Bottle for 2.5 liters
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Walking high boots
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Quick dry towel.
- Battery Charger: There is no place to plug in while trekking
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit.
DAYPACK WITH YOU:
- 30 - 35L will be allowed in.
- Water: we supply clean water at each morning after day 01st provided
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
$199.99 USD per person
Up to 09
Easy – Moderate