4X4 CB. TREK 04D - 03N
Maximum altitude: 5,000 Mt.
Duration: 04 days / 03 nights.
Best Season: April – October.
Location: Cordillera Blanca.
Average temperature: Between 13°C - 23°C day/ at night -08°C to -3°C.
Distance: 50 Km.
Prices 04 to 08: $350.00 USD
Located in the cordillera blanca this is one of the nices and best view from a side of the range. suggested as best option compare with most of the short 3 - 4 days trek in Huayhuash and Santa cruz Trek, due there is only 1 hour driving at the way going and 1.5 hours the last day. offers a great experiences to watch the sun rise and sun set in the peruvian Andes, we do find 4 beautifull lakes from there named 4X4 trek.
HIGHEST POINT: 5,028 M.
LOCATION: cordillera blanca
DISTANCE: 48,000 KM.
BEST TIME: May – September
TEMPERATURE: During day 24° - during night -08
Day 01: Huaraz – Honkopampa – Pomabamba Camp. 3,800 – 4,200 Mt (11km)
We will start from Huaraz around 7:30 am. Pick up from your hotel, then we will drive to the north till Jangas from there we will take Northeast to Honcopampa around 1.5 Hours we will organize the Donkey driver & donkeys immediately start hiking by the Valley akilpo full of forest next to the slow river surrounding. This walk will take for about 3.5 hours around 4,000 meters the forest is less we will find a wide open valley finally we will find the first camp Akilpo ( 5hours walk ).
Day 02: Pomabamba Camp. – Yanaraju pass – Alahpampa Camp. 4,200 – 4,950 – 4,100 Mt. (14km)
This day starts around 7:00 am. After breakfast the trail goes moreless flat till end of the valley then switch & backs trail till the Lake akilpo 2.5 Hours approx.. we will take rest for pictures after the break we will cross to the right side of the beautiful lake and catch the trail direction to the pass Yanaraju 1.5 more hours. From the pass we will have amazing view. more than 10 summit around. Tocllaraju, Palcaraju, pucaranra, ranrapalca, Copa, Huascaran Hualcan.etc. and lakes both directions Ishinca Valley and Akilpo Valley finally we will descend to the valley Ishinca slowly trails could some parts steeply. 2 hours aproxx. We will reach the flat valley and 1 more hour to the campsite (7 to 8 Hours walk)
Day 03: Alakpampa Camp. – Camp. Mullaca 4,100 – 4,500 Mt. (13km.)
After breakfast we will walk easy trail along the valley ishinca find the national park gate Pay entrance fee, after we will leave the valley and start crossing above collon community beautiful vegetation facing the cordillera Negra. After 4 hours walking we will have lunch at the botton of Mullacas Lake, finally we will do zic zacs uphill for about 2 more hours till the next camp Mullaca twin lakes the view the sun ser this day are memorable. ( 6 – 7 hours walk)
Day 04: Mullaca Camp. – pass zorro – Huaraz 4,500 – 4.950 Mt. ( 11km.)
We Will start the hike after breakfast this day we will do uphill but sort for about 2 hours to the pass zorro, one of the best location for views most of the summits along the cordillera blanca & Negra are possible to reach. Huaraz at the other side of the pass waiting to receive us after 4 intense days between the mountains. Finally we will descend for a rock path for 1 hour and reach the last Lake Ahuak. Calm and peaceful 2 more hours finally reach the village Paria Wilcahuain Huaris culture remind. ( 5 – 6 hours walk 25 minutes transport)
- 5 MEALS PER DAY
- BREAKFAST: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.…
- SNACK: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweets drinks.
- LUNCH: salads, soups, rice, chicken, coca tea.
- TEA TIME: different hot drinking’s, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, crackers, popcorn, pizza, and Tequeños.
- DINNER: different kind of soups, salads, main courses, pasta, chicken, trout, beef, VEGETARIAN FOOD, dessert, hot wine.
- SLEEPING TENT 04 season
- SPECIAL MAT. (2 MT tall)
- Kitchen tent
- Dining ten
- Toilet tent
- Certificated Trekking guide (average English speaking)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver.
- 05 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys (Bring a dry bag, we provide duffle bags)
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit (altitude sickness)
- Private transport
- Hot water every afternoon to clean up your hands and face (no shower)
- We provide boiled water to fill your bottle after day first.
- Include last day typical meal and drink (Huaraz)
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have we can help you to rent)
- Personal Trekking gear
- First day breakfast
- Entrance Fee (s/ 60.00 soles)
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer - Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food (restaurant) and beverages
- Emergency Horse
- Nights Hotel in Huaraz.
PARTICIPANTS: 05 to 08
KIND OF TOURS: GROUP SERVICE
DISCOUNT: 5 % Booking 12 months in advance
KIND OF SERVICE: BUSINESS CLASS
|GROUP SERVICE COST PER PERSON|
|04 to 08 Participants|
$ 350.00 USD
• If you book in advance we find the other participants for the Date you Choice. (Group Service considerate from 05 to 08 participants)We open a new group minimum Base on 02.
You should do early book to get special discounts.
• Dear visitors you should know that our company service is available to provide wherever information regarding our trip, for detailed information you should request us and we will reply as soon as possible, because we have an expert guide available.
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
|PRIVATE SERVICE COST PER PERSON|
|01 Participant||$ 1,400 USD|
|02 Participants||$ 650 USD|
|03 Participants||$ 450 USD|
|04+ Participants||$ 350 USD|
If you Want to take this Service you can Book even a week before the departure Date, (group Service considerate from 05 to 08 participants)
if you are a family or mates over 04 people you can book even 2 days before your choice departure date.
|APRIL 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 12||07 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 18||02 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 25||03 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 30||07 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 01||07 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 05||04 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 09||03 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 15||05 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 20||05 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 25||02 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 28||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 01||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 12||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 18||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 25||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 29||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 01||02 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 08||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 16||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 20||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 27||07 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMEND TO BRING
- 2 wicking t-shirts
- 2-3 hiking pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 2 sets of hiking socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Warm, down jacket
- 1 Rain jacket
- 1 rain pants (depend of the season)
- 1 sun hat
- 1 wool hat
- Bottle for 2.5 liters
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Walking high boots
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Quick dry towel.
- Battery Charger: There is no place to plug in while trekking
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit.
DAYPACK WITH YOU:
- 30 - 35L will be allowed in.
- Water: we supply clean water at each morning after day 01st provided
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
04 DAYS / 03NIGHTS
$280.00 USD per person
05 to 08
LEVEL OF SERVICE