4X4 CB. TREK 04D - 03N
Maximum altitude: 5,000 Mt.
Duration: 04 days / 03 nights.
Best Season: April – October.
Location: Cordillera Blanca.
Average temperature: Between 13°C - 23°C day/ at night -08°C to -3°C.
Distance: 50 Km.
Located in the cordillera blanca this is one of the nices and best view from a side of the range. suggested as best option compare with most of the short 3 - 4 days trek in Huayhuash and Santa cruz Trek, due there is only 1 hour driving at the way going and 1.5 hours the last day. offers a great experiences to watch the sun rise and sun set in the peruvian Andes, we do find 4 beautifull lakes from there named 4X4 trek.
DAY 1.- HUARAZ – SAN MIGUEL RADIAN – LAGUNAS MULLACA (3,600M, 4,500 M) 10KM
We start from Huaraz at 8:00 am. In the morning we Will drive dirty road to the north direction to Wilcahuain remains before Inca’s easy drive for about 1.5 Hours then we Will crosse the village San miguel recrish finally reach Lake Radian at 3,800 Mt. From here we Will start the hike with a beautiful view of the summits at the cordillera blanca, the callejon the Huaylas, easy around hike for 2.5 hours then we Will catch the zig zags, for about 2.5 hours moderate walk till the twin lakes Mullaca. Overnight mullaca camp.
DAY 02: MULLACA CAMP – PASO ZORRO – COLLON CAMP. 4,500 – 5,000 – 3,950 M. ( 6 -8 Hrs) 12KM.
After breakfast we Will leave the camp very light packed, we Will do uphill between zic zacs along the view glaciers and at the bottom the twin lakes after 3.5 hours we Will success the pass from where we Will have a amazing long view to the cordillera Blanca, Cordillera Negra the cities Huaraz. The lakes deeper bellow showing it different colors. Then we Will start descending to the lakes again 1.5 hours we Will have lunch at the camp after lunch pack the equipments move to our next camp site 2 Hours overnight collon camp.
DAY 03: COLLON CAMP- ISHINCA BASE CAMP 3,950 M. – 4,350 M. (4 – 5 Hrs) 11KM
This is the easiest day of the trek, after breakfast we will start the hike flat easy walk we will enter to the Valley Ishinca one of nices forest in the cordillera Blanca differente flowers, variety of trees at the side the river ishinca keeping ducks and kind fishers. Multiple kind of birds after 4 to 5 easy nice walk we will reach our last Camp Ishinca famous due is the camp for 4 different summits, Urus, Ishinca, Tocllaraju, Ranrapalca.
Overnight 4,350 Mt.
DAY 04: ISHINCA BASE CAMP- YANARAJU – HONCOPAMPA 4,350 – 5,000 – 3,600 Mt. (7 – 8) 16 KM.
This is the main day, after 3 days of preparation we Will wake up 5 am. Breakfast and 6 am. We will start the hike by Mount urus trail we will have 650 meter elevation gain in 2.6 km. to the pass Yanaraju will take 3.5 hours approxx. From the pass we will have amazing view. more than 10 summit around. Tocllaraju, Palcaraju, pucaranra, ranrapalca, Copa, Huascaramn Hualcan.etc. and lakes both directions Ishinca Valley and Akilpo Valley.
After 30 minutes in the pass we will descent through the valley Akilpo moderate descending in about 1 Hour we will find the Lake Akilpo then still we will have 3 more hours to walk along the Valley among forest , beautiful springs and waterfalls and finally finishing the forest and have the view to the village Honcopampa after 7 to 8 exacting walk we will finish the trek. Lately take our bus to Huaraz arrival time to Huaraz by 4 pm.
- 5 MEALS PER DAY
- BREAKFAST: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.…
- SNACK: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweets drinks.
- LUNCH: salads, soups, rice, chicken, coca tea.
- TEA TIME: different hot drinking’s, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, crackers, popcorn, pizza, and Tequeños.
- DINNER: different kind of soups, salads, main courses, pasta, chicken, trout, beef, VEGETARIAN FOOD, dessert, hot wine.
- SLEEPING TENT 04 season
- SPECIAL MAT. (2 MT tall)
- Kitchen tent
- Dining ten
- Toilet tent
- Certificated Trekking guide (average English speaking)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver.
- 05 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys (Bring a dry bag, we provide duffle bags)
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit (altitude sickness)
- Private transport
- Hot water every afternoon to clean up your hands and face (no shower)
- We provide boiled water to fill your bottle after day first.
- Include last day typical meal and drink (Huaraz)
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have we can help you to rent)
- Personal Trekking gear
- First day breakfast
- Entrance Fee (s/ 60.00 soles)
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer - Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food (restaurant) and beverages
- Emergency Horse
- Nights Hotel in Huaraz.
PARTICIPANTS: 05 to 08
KIND OF TOURS: GROUP SERVICE
DISCOUNT: 5 % Booking 12 months in advance
KIND OF SERVICE: BUSINESS CLASS
|GROUP SERVICE COST PER PERSON|
|05 to 08 Participants|
$ 280.00 USD
• If you book in advance we find the other participants for the Date you Choice. (Group Service considerate from 05 to 08 participants)We open a new group minimum Base on 02.
You should do early book to get special discounts.
• Dear visitors you should know that our company service is available to provide wherever information regarding our trip, for detailed information you should request us and we will reply as soon as possible, because we have an expert guide available.
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
|PRIVATE SERVICE COST PER PERSON|
|01 Participant||$ 1,400 USD|
|02 Participants||$ 750 USD|
|03 Participants||$ 500 USD|
|04 Participants||$ 380 USD|
If you Want to take this Service you can Book even a week before the departure Date, (group Service considerate from 05 to 08 participants)
if you are a family or mates over 04 people you can book even 2 days before your choice departure date.
|APRIL 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 12||07 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 18||02 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 25||03 spaces||Book Now|
|APRIL 30||07 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 01||07 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 05||04 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 09||03 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 15||05 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 20||05 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 25||02 spaces||Book Now|
|MAY 28||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 01||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 12||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 18||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 25||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 29||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 01||02 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 08||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 16||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 20||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JULY 27||07 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMEND TO BRING
- 2 wicking t-shirts
- 2-3 hiking pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 2 sets of hiking socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Warm, down jacket
- 1 Rain jacket
- 1 rain pants (depend of the season)
- 1 sun hat
- 1 wool hat
- Bottle for 2.5 liters
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Walking high boots
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Quick dry towel.
- Battery Charger: There is no place to plug in while trekking
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit.
DAYPACK WITH YOU:
- 30 - 35L will be allowed in.
- Water: we supply clean water at each morning after day 01st provided
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
04 DAYS / 03NIGHTS
$280.00 USD per person
05 to 08
LEVEL OF SERVICE