Maximum altitude: 5530 m (Ishinca summit).
Difficulty: Moderate – hard.
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights.
Preferred time: May – September.
Location: Cordillera Blanca
Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C during the day/ at night -05°C to – 02°C.
DAY 1: HUARAZ AT (3100M) – PASHPA VILLAGE AT (3600M) – ISHINCA BASE CAMP AT (4350M). (DRIVING TIME: 2 HOURS / WALK TIME: 4 HOURS (WALK UP).
Departure from Huaraz at 8:00 am toward north sid4 of Callejon de Huaylas until Paltay town, from this place we will turn to the east until Pashpa village at 3600m on dirt road, where we will meet with our donkey driver, who is going to load our climbing gear until base camp at 4350m, where is located our camping spot. Overnight camp at Ishinca base camp.
DAY 2:_ ISHINCA BASE CAMP AT (4350M) – ISHINCA SUMMIT AT (5530M) – ISHINCA BASE CAMP AT (4350M) CLIMBING TIME: 10 HOURS (ASCENT & DESCENT)
Summit day we will prepare our climbing gears and tools very early at 2:00 am, after that we will have breakfast then we will begin walking up toward mount Ishinca at 5530m, we walk up on switchbacks until reach moraine about 3 hours, we will climb up around 2 hours from the glacier edge until the summit, from the summit we will enjoy spectacular sunrise and splendid mountain view, we will see more than 10 summits over 6 thousand meters around us including mount Ranrapalca, then we will descent on the same route up until base camp. Overnight camp at Ishinca base camp.
DAY 3: ISHINCA BASE CAMP AT (4350M) – PASHPA VILLAGE AT (3600M) – HUARAZ.
(DRIVING TIME: 2 HOURS / WALK TIME: 4 HOURS (WALK DOWN).
After our breakfast we will pick up our climbing gear, after that we will walk down along Ishinca valley until Cochapampa, the same trail we walk by the first day where our private transport be waiting us to back Huaraz after getting to Huaraz we will meet at the early evening for Our celebration at Our family House where is the End of Our expedition.
- 5 meals per day ( breakfast, snack, lunch, tea time, dinner)
- Sleeping tent 4 season
- Special mat. (base camp)
- Kitchen tent (base camp)
- Certificated mountain guide ( English spoken)
- Group climbing gear (crampons, harness, ice axe, rope, helmet etc.).
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit
- Porters (only for mountains over 6,000 meter)
- Hot water every day in the morning to clean up your hands and face.
- We give you boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
- Include last day typical dinner and drink
- Entrance fee to the huascarán national park, s/ 150.00 soles per person
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Horse (in case of emergency, for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Don’t include first breakfast.
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, heat lamp, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)
COST PER PERSON:
|01 PERSON||2 PERSON||3 to 4 PERSON|
|COST||$ 799.99 USD Dollars||$499.99 USD Dollars||$349.99 USD Dollars|
KIND OF SERVICE: BUSINESS CLASS
|JUNE 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 04||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 13||02 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING
We always recommend multi-layers clothing system which is more effective while you are managing your body temperature and warmer than one thick layer.
shade hat or baseball cap
CORE / TORAX WEAR
base layer / longsleeve
thrid layer / hard shell
fourth layer / insulating layer
Base layer / long-johns
second layer / fleece trouser
hard shell / mountaineering trouser
sandals / crocs
sleeping bag more than – 10°c comfort) If you cant take one you can rent in Huaraz
PERSONAL CLIMBING GEAR:
2 locking carabineers
1 traverse ice axe (only climbing) / 2 traction ice axe (making course)
pair of gaiters
daysi chain / climbing lanyard.
personal first aid kit (medicines that you often use).
large duffle bags
sacks or large plastic bags
sunscreen; (spf 30 +).
Lip balm; (sfp 15 +).
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
$349.99 USD per person
Up to 09