Maximum altitude: --
Difficulty: Easy - Moderate.
Duration: 03 days / 02 nights.
Best Season: April – October.
Location: Cordillera Blanca.
Average temperature: Between 13°C - 23°C day/ at night -03°C to -1°C.
DAY 01: HUARAZ – DRIVE TO QUILCAHUANCA - HIKE TO TULLPACOCHA
In Huaraz City we will aboard a private transportation until Quilcayhuanca entrance, around 2 hours from Huaraz, in Pitec we will be arriving the Huascaran National Park, where our Donkey Driver and Donkeys will be waiting for us to transport our camping equipments to Tullpacocha, along this route we will have a splendid views of Andavite Mountain, after hiking four to five hours will arriving to Tullpacocha and overnight at 4250m.
DAY 02: TULLPACOCHA – HUAPI PASS (5000M) - COJUP
After breakfast in the morning, we will get to Huapi Pass (5000m) for about 3 hours half approximately, before pass we will enjoy the nice Lake Cuchillacocha at 4625m, on the Top we will stay for some minutes to enjoying the splendid views for nice peaks like Huapi, Pucaranra, Tullparaju, Andavite, Cayash, Maparaju, etc, after that we will go down to Cojup valley, which is our second Camp Perolcocha at 4000m.
DAY 03: COJUP – HUARAZ
After the breakfast in our camp we will start walk down along Cojup valley, for about 2 hours half approximately, where our transport will be waiting for us to transfer to Huaraz. Arriving at 3:00pm.
- 5 MEALS PER DAY
- BREAKFAST: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.…
- SNACK: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweets drinks.
- LUNCH: salads, soups, rice, chicken, coca tea.
- TEA TIME: different hot drinking’s, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, crackers, popcorn, pizza, and Tequeños.
- DINNER: different kind of soups, salads, main courses, pasta, chicken, trout, beef, VEGETARIAN FOOD, dessert, hot wine.
- SLEEPING TENT 04 season
- SPECIAL MAT. (2 MT tall)
- Kitchen tent
- Dining ten
- Toilet tent
- Certificated Trekking guide (average English speaking)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver.
- 05 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys (Bring a dry bag, we provide duffle bags)
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit (altitude sickness)
- Private transport
- Hot water every afternoon to clean up your hands and face (no shower)
- We provide boiled water to fill your bottle after day first.
- Include last day typical meal and drink (Huaraz)
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have we can help you to rent)
- Personal Trekking gear
- First day breakfast
- Entrance Fee (s/ 60.00 soles)
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer - Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food (restaurant) and beverages
- Emergency Horse
- Nights Hotel in Huaraz.
PARTICIPANTS: 05 to 09
KIND OF TOURS: GROUP SERVICE
COST PER PERSON: 259, 99 USD Dollars
DISCOUNT: 5 % Booking 12 months in advance
KIND OF SERVICE: BUSINESS CLASS
|JUNE 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 04||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 13||02 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMEND TO BRING
- 2 wicking t-shirts
- 2-3 hiking pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 2 sets of hiking socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Warm, down jacket
- 1 Rain jacket
- 1 rain pants (depend of the season)
- 1 sun hat
- 1 wool hat
- Bottle for 2.5 liters
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Walking high boots
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Quick dry towel.
- Battery Charger: There is no place to plug in while trekking
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit.
DAYPACK WITH YOU:
- 30 - 35L will be allowed in.
- Water: we supply clean water at each morning after day 01st provided
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
$259.99 USD per person
Up to 09
Easy – Moderate