ARTESONRAJU 6,025 M.
Duration: 5 days/4 Nights
Start and End Location: Cordillera Blanca
Availability: From June to August
Miscellaneous: The difficulty level on this tour is
Groups base on: 02+ Participants
Price from: 1,250 USD
Artesonraju is one of the most beautiful snow and ice pyramids. It is fairly easy to access (2 days to BC from Huaraz) and has a number of nice lines that can be climbed at various levels of difficulty.
Day 01: Huaraz – Caraz, Paron – base camp 4500 m
Our expedition starts with us driving from Huaraz to lake Paron, here we will start a 4 hours hike that will take us to Camp Base.
Day 02: Base Camp – High camp I 5200 m
We will take a trail that will lead us to a hill, we will go up the hill till we get to the moraine. Once we get to the top, we will keep going to a wide glacier until we reach the camp.
Day 03: High Camp I – Artesonraju summit 6025 m / – High Camp I
Our day starts really early in the morning, and we will get in a zigzag trail that will help us avoid the crevices. Then we will climb the 950m wall, and on the top, we will have a splendid view of Huascaran, Alpamayo, Huandoy, Pisco and others. Then we will go down with several rappels.
Day 04: High Camp I – Huaraz
We will go down using the same route as before until we reach the starting point, where our vehicle will be waiting for us to take us back to Huaraz.
- 5 meals per day ( breakfast, snack, lunch, tea time, dinner)
- Sleeping tent 4 season
- Special mat. (base camp)
- Kitchen tent (base camp)
- Certificated mountain guide ( English spoken)
- Group climbing gear (crampons, harness, ice axe, rope, helmet etc.).
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit
- Porters (only for mountains over 6,000 meter)
- Hot water every day in the morning to clean up your hands and face.
- We give you boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
- Include last day typical dinner and drink
- Entrance fee to the huascarán national park, s/ 60.00 soles per person
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Horse (in case of emergency, for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Don’t include first breakfast.
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, heat lamp, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)
COST PER PERSON:
|01 PERSON||2 PERSON||3 to 4 PERSON|
|COST||$ 2,000 USD Dollars||$1,300 USD Dollars||$1,100 USD Dollars|
If you book in advance we find the other participants for the Date you Choice. (Group Service considerate from 05 to 08 participants)We open a new group minimum Base on 02.
You should do early book to get special discounts.
For booking validation you should deposit a 30% of total price, and rest 70% you pay when you arrive to Peru or Huaraz.
• Dear visitors you should know that our company service is available to provide wherever information regarding our trip, for detailed information you should request us and we will reply as soon as possible, because we have an expert guide available.
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
|JUNE 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 04||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 13||02 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING
We always recommend multi-layers clothing system which is more effective while you are managing your body temperature and warmer than one thick layer.
shade hat or baseball cap
CORE / TORAX WEAR
base layer / longsleeve
thrid layer / hard shell
fourth layer / insulating layer
Base layer / long-johns
second layer / fleece trouser
hard shell / mountaineering trouser
sandals / crocs
sleeping bag more than – 10°c comfort) If you cant take one you can rent in Huaraz
PERSONAL CLIMBING GEAR:
2 locking carabineers
1 traverse ice axe (only climbing) / 2 traction ice axe (making course)
pair of gaiters
daysi chain / climbing lanyard.
personal first aid kit (medicines that you often use).
large duffle bags
sacks or large plastic bags
sunscreen; (spf 30 +).
Lip balm; (sfp 15 +).
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
$1,250 USD per person
Up to 02