Maximum altitude: 5,686 m. (Valluna summit).
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights.
Preferred time: May – September.
Location: Cordillera Blanca.
Average temperature: Between 13° C – 23° C during the day/ at night -05°C to – 02°C.
DAY 1: HUARAZ – DRIVE TO LLACA VALLEY – BASE CAMP (4760M)
After the breakfast in the Hotel the Guide will pick up you at 8:00 A.M. approximately, then you will be transferred to the East site from your Hotel to Llaca Valley 02 Hours from Huaraz after lunch we can hike around the Lake and Glacier
DAY 02: MORAINE CAMP – GLACIER- BASIC MOUNTAINEERING COURSE
the start point hike to the Moraine Camp for about 2.5 hours, during this hike up we will see mountains in the east site like San Juan, Ranrapalca, Ocshapalca, and Leon dormido mount, arriving to the camp around 13:00hours for lunch, after lunch we will check our climbing equipments and organize every detail to do a team work the next day, then We will have an early dinner and sleep and overnight camping at (4760m).
DAY 3: MORAINE CAMP – SUMMIT DAY (5386M) – MORAINE CAMP - HUARAZ
This day after the fast breakfast in the Moraine Camp we will start short climb over the rocks for about 25 minutes to get the glacier, where we will put our climbing gears like crampons, harness, helmet, etc. from the moraine to the summit will takes 05 hours climb up approximately, at the beginning is flat glacier where will be easy to walk then it’s turning bit more step. Only few meter before the summit it’s a bit harder but with the professional help of Our team we will reach the top (5686m) we will take pictures for about 15 minutes and immediately we go down to the Moraine for about 03 hours, arriving to the Moraine we will take out our climbing gears and pack to start go down to the Moraine Camp, where We will have Lunch and rest. Overnight camping in the Moraine. After we will pick up the tents to continue go down to the road where out transport will be waiting for us to transport to Huaraz, arriving to Huaraz around 16:00 or 17:00hours. Then we will meet at the early evening for dinner in Our Families place where Our Services end.
- 5 meals per day ( breakfast, snack, lunch, tea time, dinner)
- Sleeping tent 4 season
- Special mat. (base camp)
- Kitchen tent (base camp)
- Certificated mountain guide ( English spoken)
- Group climbing gear (crampons, harness, ice axe, rope, helmet etc.).
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit
- Porters (only for mountains over 6,000 meter)
- Hot water every day in the morning to clean up your hands and face.
- We give you boiled water to fill your bottle every day.
- Include last day typical dinner and drink
- Entrance fee to the huascarán national park, s/ 150.00 soles per person
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Horse (in case of emergency, for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Don’t include first breakfast.
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, heat lamp, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)
COST PER PERSON:
|01 PERSON||2 PERSON||3 to 4 PERSON|
|COST||$ 999.99 USD Dollars||$ 519.99 USD Dollars||$ 349.99 USD Dollars|
KIND OF SERVICE: BUSINESS CLASS
|JUNE 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 04||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 13||02 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING
We always recommend multi-layers clothing system which is more effective while you are managing your body temperature and warmer than one thick layer.
shade hat or baseball cap
CORE / TORAX WEAR
base layer / longsleeve
thrid layer / hard shell
fourth layer / insulating layer
Base layer / long-johns
second layer / fleece trouser
hard shell / mountaineering trouser
sandals / crocs
sleeping bag more than – 10°c comfort) If you cant take one you can rent in Huaraz
PERSONAL CLIMBING GEAR:
2 locking carabineers
1 traverse ice axe (only climbing) / 2 traction ice axe (making course)
pair of gaiters
daysi chain / climbing lanyard.
personal first aid kit (medicines that you often use).
large duffle bags
sacks or large plastic bags
sunscreen; (spf 30 +).
Lip balm; (sfp 15 +).
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
$ 519.99 USD per person
Up to 09