MINI HUAYHUASH TREK
Duration: 4 days/ 3 nights
Distance: 36km/ 22.3 miles
Elevation: 3300m/10,800 ft- 5000m/16,400ft
Difficulty: moderate/ difficult
Cost: $300.00 USD
Huayhuash range Located 30 km long north to south and includes seven peaks over 6000 m including Yerupajá which, at 6,617 metres (21,709 ft), is the second highest peak in Peru. Another notable peak, Siula (6,344 m) was made famous by mountaineer Joe Simpson in his book Touching the Void. Unlike neighboring Cordillera Blanca, Waywash doesn't possess broad valleys and mountain passes are higher. There are many lesser peaks surrounding those covered by ice, and several passes exceeding 5,000 m. It is necessary to travel a considerable distance from the central range to find ground lower than 3,000 m, even on valley floors, and the range is often taken to include this much larger area. The vegetated areas of the range are part of the Central Andean wet puna ecoregion
DAY 1 HUARAZ – CHIQUIAN – POCPA time: 4 hours transport 3.5 Hours walk )
Departure from Huaraz at 7:00 am to the south of Callejon de Huaylas on paved road until Chiquian, from Chiquian we will drive on dirt road until Llamac VIllage at 3400 m, from Llamac we will start wlaking along the nerrow valley to pocpa around 1 hour then cross mining camp Palca finally after 4 hours walk we will reach Matacancha, Overnight camp at Matacancha.
DAY 2: Matacancha camp at (4000m) Sambunya pass at (4740m) – Rondoy pass at (4750m) – Jahuacocha camp at (4000m). (Trek time: 6 & 7 hours (descend)
After our hearty breakfast we will pick up our trek gear, after that we will start walking up along Rondoy valley, passing on the way by beautiful glacier Views from the end the valley we will start climb up on steep way until reach highest pass of Rondoy, at the pass we will enjoy splendid view on clear day and we will focus taking pictures the range from north to south, after that we will descend to our cam site at Jahuacocha valley. Overnight camp at Jahuacocha camp.
DAY 3: Jahuacocha camp at (4050m). Yaucha View point 4,800 at (3300m) (6hrs.)
After our hearty breakfast we will start to walk crossing the river pacllon into the valley huacrish after that we will start walking uphill for 3.5 hours to the view point, , at the pass we will enjoy splendid view on clear day and we will focus taking pictures the range from north to south, after that we will descend to our cam site at Jahuacocha camp. Overnight camp at Jahuacocha camp.
DAY 4: Jahuacocha Llamac village at ( 4,050m - 4300m) – Huaraz at (3100m).
(Driving time: 4 hours) After our breakfast we will start walking down along Llamac valley passing on the road by Santa Luisa mining camp and pocpa hamlet until Llamac village. Last night camp at Llamac.
This day we comeback after visiting our beautiful Andean circuit, and also a little bit more distinct range than other
- 5 MEALS PER DAY
- BREAKFAST: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.…
- SNACK: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweets drinks.
- LUNCH: salads, soups, rice, chicken, coca tea.
- TEA TIME: different hot drinking’s, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, crackers, popcorn, pizza, and Tequeños.
- DINNER: different kind of soups, salads, main courses, pasta, chicken, trout, beef, VEGETARIAN FOOD, dessert, hot wine.
- SLEEPING TENT 04 season
- SPECIAL MAT. (2 MT tall)
- Kitchen tent
- Dining ten
- Toilet tent
- Certificated Trekking guide (average English speaking)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver.
- 05 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys (Bring a dry bag, we provide duffle bags)
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit (altitude sickness)
- Private transport
- Hot water every afternoon to clean up your hands and face (no shower)
- We provide boiled water to fill your bottle after day first.
- Include last day typical meal and drink (Huaraz)
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have we can help you to rent)
- Personal Trekking gear
- First day breakfast
- Entrance Fee (s/60.00 soles)
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer - Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food (restaurant) and beverages
- Emergency Horse
- Nights Hotel in Huaraz.
PARTICIPANTS: 05 to 08
KIND OF TOURS: GROUP SERVICE
COST PER PERSON: 300 USD Dollars
DISCOUNT: 5 % Booking 12 months in advance
KIND OF SERVICE: BUSINESS CLASS
|GROUP SERVICE COST PER PERSON|
|05 to 08 Participants|
$ 300.00 USD
• If you book in advance we find the other participants for the Date you Choice. (Group Service considerate from 05 to 08 participants)We open a new group minimum Base on 02.
You should do early book to get special discounts.
• Dear visitors you should know that our company service is available to provide wherever information regarding our trip, for detailed information you should request us and we will reply as soon as possible, because we have an expert guide available.
• Our trek rates can change according the book time and number of participants, contact with us for more information please.
|PRIVATE SERVICE COST PER PERSON|
|01 Participant||$ 1,300 USD|
|02 Participants||$ 750 USD|
|03 Participants||$ 500 USD|
|04 Participants||$ 400 USD|
If you Want to take this Service you can Book even a week before the departure Date, (group Service considerate from 05 to 08 participants)
if you are a family or mates over 04 people you can book even 2 days before your choice departure date.
DEPARTURES 2022 - 2023
|SEPT. 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|SEPT. 14||07 spaces||Book Now|
|SEPT. 25||07 spaces||Book Now|
|OCT. 03||02 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMEND TO BRING
- 2 wicking t-shirts
- 2-3 hiking pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 2 sets of hiking socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Warm, down jacket
- 1 Rain jacket
- 1 rain pants (depend of the season)
- 1 sun hat
- 1 wool hat
- Bottle for 2.5 liters
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Walking high boots
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Quick dry towel.
- Battery Charger: There is no place to plug in while trekking
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit.
DAYPACK WITH YOU:
- 30 - 35L will be allowed in.
- Water: we supply clean water at each morning after day 01st provided
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS
$300 USD per person
05 to 08