MINI HUAYHUASH TREK
Duration: 4 days/ 3 nights
Distance: 36km/ 22.3 miles
Elevation: 3300m/10,800 ft- 5000m/16,400ft
Difficulty: moderate/ difficult
DAY 1 HUARAZ – CHIQUIAN – POCPA time: 4 hours transport 3.5 Hours walk )
Departure from Huaraz at 7:00 am to the south of Callejon de Huaylas on paved road until Chiquian, from Chiquian we will drive on dirt road until Pocpa VIllage at 3600 m, from Llamac & pocpa we will start up until reach Matacancha, Overnight camp at Matacancha.
DAY 2: Matacancha camp at (4000m) Sambunya pass at (4740m) – Rondoy pass at (4750m) – Jahuacocha camp at (4000m). (Trek time: 6 & 7 hours (descend)
After our hearty breakfast we will pick up our trek gear, after that we will start walking up along Rondoy valley, passing on the way by beautiful glacier Views from the end the valley we will start climb up on steep way until reach highest pass of Rondoy, at the pass we will enjoy splendid view on clear day and we will focus taking pictures the range from north to south, after that we will descend to our cam site at Jahuacocha valley. Overnight camp at Jahuacocha camp.
DAY 3: Jahuacocha camp at (4050m). Yaucha View point 4,800 at (3300m) (6hrs.)
After our hearty breakfast we will start to walk crossing the river pacllon into the valley huacrish after that we will start walking uphill for 3.5 hours to the view point, , at the pass we will enjoy splendid view on clear day and we will focus taking pictures the range from north to south, after that we will descend to our cam site at Jahuacocha camp. Overnight camp at Jahuacocha camp.
DAY 4: Jahuacocha Llamac village at (3300m) – Huaraz at (3100m).
(Driving time: 4 hours) After our breakfast we will start walking down along Llamac valley passing on the road by Santa Luisa mining camp and pocpa hamlet until Llamac village. Last night camp at Llamac.
This day we comeback after visiting our beautiful Andean circuit, and also a little bit more distinct range than other
- 5 MEALS PER DAY
- BREAKFAST: omelet, pancake, fruit salad, serial, scrambled eggs… coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, butter, jam, cheese etc.…
- SNACK: fresh fruit, chocolates, crackers, cookies, sweets drinks.
- LUNCH: salads, soups, rice, chicken, coca tea.
- TEA TIME: different hot drinking’s, coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, crackers, popcorn, pizza, and Tequeños.
- DINNER: different kind of soups, salads, main courses, pasta, chicken, trout, beef, VEGETARIAN FOOD, dessert, hot wine.
- SLEEPING TENT 04 season
- SPECIAL MAT. (2 MT tall)
- Kitchen tent
- Dining ten
- Toilet tent
- Certificated Trekking guide (average English speaking)
- Certificated cook
- Donkey driver.
- 05 Kilos personal Luggage for the Donkeys (Bring a dry bag, we provide duffle bags)
- Kitchen and dining full utensils. Chair, table, stove, gas, plates, caps, forks.
- First aid kit (altitude sickness)
- Private transport
- Hot water every afternoon to clean up your hands and face (no shower)
- We provide boiled water to fill your bottle after day first.
- Include last day typical meal and drink (Huaraz)
- Sleeping bag (if you don’t have we can help you to rent)
- Personal Trekking gear
- First day breakfast
- Entrance Fee (s/60.00 soles)
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Transfer - Airport/hotel/airport /bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz/Lima
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food (restaurant) and beverages
- Emergency Horse
- Nights Hotel in Huaraz.
PARTICIPANTS: 05 to 09
KIND OF TOURS: GROUP SERVICE
COST PER PERSON: 259, 99 USD Dollars
DISCOUNT: 5 % Booking 12 months in advance
KIND OF SERVICE: BUSINESS CLASS
|JUNE 01||03 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 04||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 07||07 spaces||Book Now|
|JUNE 13||02 spaces||Book Now|
WE RECOMEND TO BRING
- 2 wicking t-shirts
- 2-3 hiking pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 2 sets of hiking socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Warm, down jacket
- 1 Rain jacket
- 1 rain pants (depend of the season)
- 1 sun hat
- 1 wool hat
- Bottle for 2.5 liters
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Walking high boots
- Hiking poles (optional)
- Sunscreen (lips and skin)
- Quick dry towel.
- Battery Charger: There is no place to plug in while trekking
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit.
DAYPACK WITH YOU:
- 30 - 35L will be allowed in.
- Water: we supply clean water at each morning after day 01st provided
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS
$259.99 USD per person
Up to 09
Moderate – Difficult